My name is Karee and I am the mother of three beautiful blessings, Sophia 10, Clayton 3, and Cason 9 months. My oldest son Clayton was diagnosed with autism in January of 2011. I have dedicated my life to serving God, Sharing my true love for my Savior Jesus Christ, being the best mom I can be, and raising autism awareness by having a voice in the autism community. For my hobbies I sing in a worship band called The Magic Valley Jubilee and also am starting my own party planning business.
Monday, August 8, 2011
PLEASE JOIN ME ON THIS ADVENTURE.
I just signed up with Autism Speaks to start my Non-Profit Organization. Here is a link to donate: http://givenow.autismspeaks.org/peaceloveandautism. Whether you give money or your time, everything helps tremendously. Today at Clayton's therapy his wonderful therapist Amy asked if together we could start a support group here in Twin Falls. If you live in the Southern Idaho area please join me in setting up an event to raise money and awareness. For those who feel alone, help is coming! Let's change the world one small town at a time. God Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment